MANIFESTATION IS REAL.


Hey you all so today I am gonna be talking about manifestation. I can guess that you must have watched or have seen it already on social media or heard it through your parents. But I am 100% sure that today the stuff you're gonna read will change your perspective forever.

Here's my fav piece of trivia: Whatever you have RN, you manifested it all. All of it. IK scary I was also scared at first but when I learned the law of manifestation, I got to know that there is nothing better then this in the whole universe and FYI it is highly based on quantum physics which I tried to learn but then I came across a video of a man sharing a quote of another man that "if you are thinking that you understood quantum physics then you understood nothing" IK I felt so stupid I just left it there only. IK bad L decision ever but trust me it was a complete mind fuck.

So after this I thought no you cant just think about stuff in a specific way and get it, even a damn person I was sold, and captured I just studied and studied the endless game of universe playing with me to finally convince me enough to write this while Mohit Chauhan is playing in the background.

We all know that we're gonna leave this earth one day, but no one goes to bed thinking about "oh I am not gonna wake up tomorrow" even though it's a fact that what came has to go. If we did not had this faith in living we would probably do nothing we would not earn, we would not have kids, we would not even get educated, we would not believe in religion because why bother? we have to leave, right. So why all this effort to be the best among all? So I like to say it as we are delusional every single day our whole life because no one wanna think about leaving this pretty earth. No one wanna have things to end in a shitty way right.

I want to clear something that manifesting is not about writing stuff in a piece of paper and burn it and forget all about it, No. Manifesting is a lifestyle which you do for the better or the worse and not even knowing about it that you are doing it so here I am gonna guide you to how to do it properly without the witchy woo woo stuff as they say.

So I am gonna share stuff in steps so it can be easy for you and me to process.  

1. LET GO OF PAST PEOPLE AND SITUATION.

Lot of people have this concern that why does not love come into my life? Why this happened to me? Why my ex left me? And why cant I be happy now because its over? Why am I sad? Because maybe you wont let go of the past situation so the universe or god cannot provide you with something else I am gonna refer it to god because I believe in god who does not, just know that I am referring this to god. So you are showing god that you dont trust him. That if you wont let go of this person then he will not bring a new person in your life. You dont trust that and he will make you learn and learn and learn until you are sick and tired and ask god for help or a new person or even focusing on your self. Lets take the example of money, people have this concern that they hate their job and wont quit because of money. Why will you think you wont get money? Money is in abundance everywhere do you know how much amount of money there is on the earth. Why do you think you wont get it? There are millionaires, billionaires even trillionaires. Why do you think you cant be one of them. Sometimes you need to let go of things that are toxic for you which are draining the energy out of you which does not make you happy why clinging onto them? And once you let that go you see that god has opened more opportunities for you god opens the new door for you he show that what he has planned for you and what he has for you and then you would be like I wish I would have done this sooner I also think that what if this and what if that our mind is made up from what ifs but when you know that it has to be like that then you wont mind because that was the way of god to give you a lesson successful are those who accept this game of life and when I say successful I mean in the every aspect where a human should be rich.

2. BE SUPER GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE RN.

Be super grateful for what you have RN. YK I have this habit that whenever I am going to sleep I talk to god about how my day was what made me happy and sad and what I wanna do the next day and at the end of it I list at least 5 things which I am grateful for. This is my habit and it should be yours too. Whenever you start a conversation with god just tell him what you are grateful for thank him for every thing because he also needs to be praised and thanked right. When you show that you are grateful for a specific thing god gives you more of it you are abundant in every way you have the frequency to attract everything but you just dont know how to use it and when you do the things against your favor happens or maybe in your favor. YK when you say stuff like I dont want this to happen god takes it as that is what he wants because you are not being grateful for what you have. Social media is a high influence for this because there are people showing their best lives and you end up feeling pathetic that is what social media is doing and we are addicted to it if you feel that this particular thing is making me a bad person or even fucking with my mind just delete give it an exit till the day you are confirm that you will not ever feel the way you felt. Gratitude puts you into high vibrational state = you can manifest easily. having gratitude will make you feel happy and that's a fact just look at the people living in a lower condition then you, and you'll instantly feel better IK harsh but truth. Like there are people having bigger problems then you so I would suggest learn from that.

3. KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT.

See a lot of people say that "I wanna manifest", Ok, what do you wanna manifest "I wanna manifest love" Ok, then what type of love? What love? Love is everywhere. Love can come in every source like, do you want love from your partner? Or a specific person? Or family? Or pet? Who do you want love from? "I want money" Ok what kind of money do you want? Where do you want money from? Like do you want a job or a business? What do you want? You have to get very specific on what you want, you have to create picture in your head of what kind of shit you want. If you need money for a car suppose, manifest a car if its a house then manifest a house maybe you manifested money but did not get the right amount which you exactly wanted, right so be specific about your goals.

4. USE POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS DAILY.

So I use the positive affirmation while I am getting ready or doing my skincare I'll tell myself positive  things while looking in the mirror like "my skin is clear and glowing" "my hair is thick and growing" "I love my face" "I love my body" stuff like that and even the goals that I wanna accomplish. A lot of people would be thinking that no, I dont like affirmations it feels like lying to myself. I dont think that its lying to yourself I think of it as more like I am focusing on the goals I am setting.

5. CLENSE YOUR ENVIROMENT COMPLETELY.

Unfollow, unfriend any type of people who are draining you. See if you are on social media and insecure why are you on social media? Delete it or at least take a break. Because seeing all these filtered people will make you insecure or maybe not. YK I would literally go to my school and would just be with my bestfriend and literally ignoring everyone else who I thought was not good for me like I am not even kidding there were people talking to my bestfriend that omg she is so mean. She is a literal bitch. And like she does not like anyone. These type of shit and I could care less TBH. And all of them wanted to befriend me but I did not wanted to because their energy was not good so I would ignore them even on texts. Like TBH I have like 3 active friends which I talk to and no one else I dont care I literally dont care because IK they will never leave me or back stab me. Like even I befriend people on the basis of what they are gonna teach me, how they are gonna elevate me or even making me happy ik its selfish so what let me be selfish instead of being depressed over the fact that I have such snake friends I am happy I am fucking happy with all of this I could not care less of what people think of me even my own mother thinks that I am a weirdo maybe I am because its my life I am gonna live it to the full instead of thinking what other might think of me or instead of giving nasty opinions on people. Life is too short for even that. Like time is passing by seconds I dont wanna waste even a second of mine in this bullshit.

Fun Fact: I saw a reel of a girl talking to god and like asking that if I am on the right path show me a lion and then later that day she saw lion I was fricking thrilled and did it that moment only with the same lines. So what happened that day was, I did not saw a lion OFC so I was pretty sad and like 1 hour passed by and their is this my one friend he was at the door at eve with a keychain he said that "it is too girly for me so you keep it" I looked at it and it said "your guardian angel is with you".


Thank you for reading this please comment what you liked or learned and please share this further.

I LOVE YOU ALL 

BAII. keep shining and twerking.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VICTIMS GOES TO GRAVE.

HEY