HEY



SELF TALK

Hello you all I am Yasha S. I love to sing and draw pretty much sketching and also I love to write poetry and songs. If you are interested then you may go to My tumblr. I am a student so I have to study, also which like takes 7 hours a day because I love learning now compared to my previous record. 

WHAT I AM GONNA DO HERE?

So I am pretty much into journal and stuff I also love to speak and there's no one to listen so this is a healthy platform for me to give my controversial opinions.

WHY TF I AM EXPLAINING THIS?

Because I am gonna blog here my life and things I've learned till today and will further I am just gonna share it instead of writing a whole ass 5000-6000 paragraph of ranting and yapping I am gonna do that here and dont worry not gonna disappoint you all I promise. So please promote it as much as you can. 

BYE. (NOT REALLY.)

More stuff is gonna come soon so stay tuned and keep learning and twerking (kidding) (ps. I love you all if you're reading till here I wont disappoint and bite.)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VICTIMS GOES TO GRAVE.

MANIFESTATION IS REAL.